martes, marzo 28, 2006

No matter the time or the distance

No matter the time or the distance which is separating and, probably, will separate us during our lifes, the only thing we need to know is that we will always be there for each other, that we have a connection unachievable in any place or time with anyone else, we share our lifes, we share our thoughts, we share our minds, we know what we are feeling, we know what being understood means, we are not just friends...
On monday I was sad, but not a usual sadness, it was like if I had reached heaven in two days and suddently I had gone back to earth as fast as I had flown.
I was more free than ever when we share that unforgettable trip in Venezuela, and I felt free again this weekend.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Ferdy said...

Home, es com com vols que no uneixi un pais com Venezuela?????? Joder, qui pogués estar allà. La mare quem va......

1:03 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home